Ravi Santhalia Living Style

My name is Ravi Santhalia and I began travelling almost ten years ago. I started writing blogs simply to share my travel experiences with the hope to inspire people to start travelling too. I write about solo travelling, destinations, hotels/hostels/homestays I stayed in, restaurants or cafes I like, local food that I recommend trying, photographs that captured a memorable moment worth sharing, new places I found out about, places that I wish to visit…anything and everything that I know and love about travel. There are many different ways to travel around the world and for some, your basic all-inclusive resort experience just won’t cut it. If your kind of travel is more about self-discovery than selfies, find inspiration for your next journey from some of my travel stories.
My travel stories
All about my experience in travelling...

Trip to GOA with Someone special

Some trips we go to see the places, some trips we go to feel the adventure, some trips we go to relax etc etc....So every trip have some expectations, some plan, some goals in mind...But this was really a great experience for us where we went trip with out any plan...Yes, seriously no plan as such...We have seen GOA just 8 months back, and we have seen almost all places and even same hotel we are staying...So nothing planned as such...And that too with the special person we are going with, planning never works.

Mode of travel: Train between Bangalore to Vasco

                 We purposeful choose train for 2 reasons...First to enjoy the journey with lots of talks and plays. Second to see Doodh Sagar water falls.

Stay: Godwin Hotel at calangute beach


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TRIP TO MANALI | RAVI SANTHALIA

Ravi Santhalia | Trip To Gujarat